Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bad Hair Day- or in this case, Bad Hair Week

Life gets in the way when one ties to write a blog everyday. I see 4 days have slipped by without an entry from me and I really don't know how that happened. I have observed writing is easier when I've been in the routine of going to work and then writing when I get home in the evening. When I don't go to work, the routine is less regimented and therefore I haven't set aside a proper time to write here. Working on it..... all I can say, working on it!

Lets talk about bad hair for minute... In 13 years of going to the same beautician (stylist) I can honestly say I've never had a bad hair style. But then credit goes to her, not me, because I'm not capable of doing it on my own. I've never sat in her chair and had an idea of how my hair should be, I place myself in he complete control so the ONE time I've had a coherent thought, it turns out to be a flop. So what do I do now? I'm sitting here and one side says do it myself... the other side says, its not so bad... So what would you do?

No comments: