Thursday, July 17, 2008

I need topic starters

OK... I know I said I was going to write every day for the next 21 days to start the habit, but I have to be up front with everybody. I'm don't have topics to write about every day. For the past 3 days, I've contemplated what to write about, and nothing seemed intriguing enough for me to sit down and discuss here. So in an effort to write something, I thought I would write with a request. You give me topics to discuss, any topic to discuss, and I'll do it.

Some things like what did I eat today= boring. I'm looking for more stimulating conversation, and moreover, I'm looking for conversation on a two way street. I see that people are reading my fledgling blog, but very few comments. Hearing from you will inspire me to keep this up, and get better with it.

Anyone care to help me out with a few topic starters?

1 comment:

Tiffani K said...

if you are looking for blog topics do a google on "meme" or blog meme's
Tiffani