Sunday, August 17, 2008

100 Things you might not know about me

I tink I will edit this post until I list 100 things you might not know about me. I got this idea from reading another blog and thought it was a great thing to do, not to mention the person whose idea I'm about to copy had so many things for which I could relate. Thanks for giving me a topic to discuss, I would love to hear feedback or read others lists of 100 obscure hings.

1. I'm from East St. Louis, Illinois
2. I graduated from high school when I was 15 years old
3. I am unable to birth children
4. I am a Coca-Cola classic addict and collector, and happy about it, no plans on giving it up, put a little Crown Royal in with it, and I'm just as happy as a pig in slop (I'm a country girl too)
5. I am quite opinionated, don't ask if you really don't want to know
6. I have 3 degrees, 4 if you count a funeral science degree
7. I love animals... they give you unconditional love
8. I found love once and lost, not interested in finding it again
9. I cannot draw a straight line, even with a ruler
10. I love to travel, I have incurable wanderlust

No comments: