Friday, June 27, 2008

Just in the nick of ime

The clock says 11:42pm. I'm writing a blog. I'm the type of person who means what I say and says what I mean. I meant my commitment to getting into the habit of writing this blog so even though I'm tired, I wanted to write something.

I've had a busy day. I completed the quilt for Vacation Bible School. (Pictures later) That of course meant that I rose this morning as if I was going to work, and I've been working up and until I had to leave to go to church. I even had to go out to the fabric store to pick up more supplies, but again. I'm committed to doing what I say I'm going to do. In the midst, I managed to even wash all of my dirty clothes, my normal last Friday of the month chore! I'm a creature of habit.

This is going to be short, I'm sleepy and I have a busy day tomorrow... ooh and by the way, I know the time difference of whn I'm writing the blog and the time it displays, but I want to be true to myself, and keep my word. This blog counts for Friday!

No comments: